Our Mission Trips are a blast! We help support other nonprofit organizations complete projects that ultimately impact our community at large. In order to provide the services that we do, funding is necessary. We are establishing a new funding initiative to provide our great service to senior citizens. Our Ministry Partnership connects Seniors on a Mission with local churches and synagogues as an extention of their own senior programs. For more information regarding the Ministry Partnership, contact Margaret Campbell at (904) 551-4373 or email@example.com.
Seniors on a Mission's Workspace is located at: 4161 Carmichael Avenue Jacksonville, FL 32207
Mission Trips will be held here unless otherwise noted on the Calendar.
When you join Seniors on a Mission:
You will be placed on a Senior Saints Team based on your location.
We assign 3-4 Mission Trips per Month, and get you that information in our Monthly Newsletter or you can check the Calendar Tab on our website
Mission Trips include numerous service projects benefitting local nonprofit organizations wherein Senior Saints will engage in a variety of tasks from envelope stuffing, to race bag packing, and many more.
We will take your photo on your first Mission Trip, so we can issue you a name tag to wear on all future trips.
Typical Mission Trip Schedule:
- 9:30 AM: Bus Pick-Up at 1st Team Location
- 9:45 AM: Bus Pick-Up at 2nd Team Location (If More Than One)
- 10:00 AM: Senior Saints Arrive at Scheduled Location to Begin Work
- 11:30 AM: Free, Nutritious Lunch is Served
- 12:00 PM: Work Resumes
- 2:00-2:30 PM: Work Day is Completed! Senior Saints Depart Work Location
- 2:30-3:00 PM: Senior Saints Arrive Back at Original Pick-Up Location